The Data Centre at LISER consists of the data collection capability the survey team and a unit in charge of curating, archiving and providing access to data collected by the institute.
The survey team conducts surveys for Luxembourgish institutions and ministries, as well as for LISER researchers. The projects range from EU-wide surveys, conducted for the National Statistical Office, European institutions or academic consortia, to small-scale surveys tailored for specific purposes of Luxembourgish ministries and LISER researchers.
The Data Centre is also in charge of curating, archiving and providing access to the whole range of data collected at LISER, among others survey data, geographic data, and big data.
- Les pratiques culturelles au Luxembourg: comparatif entre 1999 et 2009
- Les pratiques culturelles au Luxembourg - 2009
- European Values Study (EVS) - 2008
- Les pratiques culturelles des jeunes de moins de 20 ans au Luxembourg - 2004
- European Social Survey (ESS) - 2004
- European Values Study (EVS) - 1999