LISER events postponed due to COVID-19
The health and safety of our community is of the utmost importance. Given the current circumstances surrounding COVID-19, we have chosen to postpone upcoming seminars, workshops and events until further notice. In doing so, we hope to prevent exposing the community to unnecessary risk.
Among the latest to be postponed are:
- March 17th- Research Seminar Series (RSS)
The Skill-Specific Impact of Past and Projected Occupational Decline
Oskar Nordström Skans (Uppsala University)
- March 19th - Public keynote lecture on "Financialising City Statecraft and Infrastructure" TBD
- March 19th/20th - Workshop "Financing the green economy, or greening the finance industry?" TBD
- March 25th - "Conférence-débat ASTI/LISER: Intégrer les réfugiés au marché de l’emploi (DE+FR)" More info
- April 1st - "Conférence-débat ASTI/LISER: Quelles réponses au défis de l’école au Luxembourg?" More info
- April 6th - Séminaire Grande Région: "Marché du travail transfrontalier: quelles équations à résoudre ?" TBD
- April 23rd - Doctoral lecture series on cross-border labour mobility: Nº7 " Growth/Inequality Effects of Migration" Postponed to 2020-21
- May 7th - Doctoral lecture series on cross-border labour mobility: Nº8 " Citizenship & Immigrants Integration" Postponed to 2020-21
We will continue to monitor and evaluate the need to postpone future events moving forward.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com