Job openings at LISER!
We are recruiting Research Assistants as well as interns and administrative staff
The Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research, LISER, offers a vibrant and stimulating international research environment. It is devoted to interdisciplinary empirical research in economic, social and spatial sciences. LISER attracts excellent researchers from all over the world and high-level student training is a vivid part of the institute’s activities.
The Institute‘s staff consists of about 180 employees (including a survey and data center), more than 50% of the staff being researchers, mainly from the fields of economics, sociology, and geography. (learn more here).
LISER is located on the new Belval campus in the south of Luxembourg, which hosts the University of Luxembourg and a substantial part of the country’s publicly funded research facilities, i.e. LISER, the Luxembourg Income Study (LIS) cross-national data center, the Luxembourg Institutes of Health (LIH) and of Science and Technology (LIST).
Our job openings:
• Talent & Development Manager (f/m) - Ref: 21-35
• HR Intern – Training & Recruitment (f/m) - Ref: 21-34
• HR Officer – Recruitment (f/m) - Ref: 21-33
• 2 Project Management Support Officers (f/m) - Ref: 21-32
• Assistant de Recherche en sciences sociales ou humaines (h/f) - ref: 21-24
• Research Data Steward (f/m) - Ref: 22-01
• Internship in the field of transportation/machine learning research (m/f) - Ref: 21-37
• Freelance Enquêteuren w/m - Ref: 20-06